Thursday, September 14, 2006

My first blog


My name is Sydney, I am 11 years old. I live in North Carolina with my mom, dad and older sister Patience. I have 3 dogs, 3 cats. I'm a level 6 gymnast and go to Lee County Gymnastics.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice Blog Sydney!! I will be looking at it for updates every day while Im at work.

I Love you
Uncle Paul

Jennifer said...

Beautiful picture, Sydney!!! We'll be watching your blog to see everything you have to say.
BTW-what do you have to be able to do for level 4 gym?

Ted Decock said...

Hey Sydney,

I have read you first blog all the way in Canada. I am uncle Paul's dad, and Sammies grandfather, remember me? We will be looking for new posts on your blog, and that way get to know you better! Bye 4 now.

Ted Decock